Shea butter is a skin superfood. It comes from the fat extracted from the nut of the African shea nut tree (also called the Karite tree). Unrefined/Raw shea butter has a natural color of ivory, however, processed shea butter will be more white than ivory in color so make sure you're getting the real deal.
Our African Shea Butter is imported from Ghana. It is ORGANIC, RAW and Ivory in color. It also can have a slight nutty scent. It's 100% pure,100% natural and unrefined.
- Offers a mild UV protection of up to SPF6
- Provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production
- Helps to treatment dry skin, blemishes, scars and skin discoloration
- Has a long history of medicinal use, such as in wound care and even treating leprosy
- Aid in healthy skin and hair care as an excellent moisturizer
- Contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids which helps to soften skin
- It's ability to help the skin remain more elasticity is one of the reasons using shea butter can help in the reduction of wrinkles forming
- Shea butter can help in your hair growth journey
- Reduces skin inflammation and can potentially help avoid skin mutations
- Helps to heal chapped lips
You can just take a piece, rub in your hands for a few seconds to allow it to melt in your hands and apply directly to your hair or skin. Add your favorite natural oil and an essential oil if you want to make a wonderfully smooth whipped butter.
The only ingredient in this butter is SHEA BUTTER. Nothing added. Nothing taken away.