Vegan. Organic herbs. Non-GMO. Zero additives. Zero fillers.
Packed with 24 powerful organic herbs, this tea will help your body feel its best by flushing out toxins from your lymphatic system, kidneys and liver. That's why it's called The Complete Body Detox Tea. Drinking a cup a day can help to reduce water retention in the body thereby aiding in regulating your blood pressure. Other benefits include clearer blemish-free skin, improved sleep, less bloating, improve weight loss efforts, and just and overall healthier you.
This is not an over night fix for any issue. The body takes time to heal itself. That is why we recommend consuming this tea for 21 days along with a plant based diet, plenty of water, eliminate sugar and processed foods, exercise and rest and quitetime with God. Doing so will yield a huge reward; a healthier looking, feeling you. You can also include this tea in your 3 or 7 day cleanses to improve your results.
Let's take a look at just a few of the stars in this tea:
Burdock root is a very powerful blood purifier that has been used for centuries in Asian and European natural medicine and even some dishes. It can be used internally as well as topically to help with many ailments from digestion to skin issues. Here are some of the benefits of Burdock Root (just to name a few):
- Aids in inducing lymphatic drainage and detoxification of the blood and lymph nodes thereby cleaning the blood promoting proper circulation and overall health of the entire body
- A natural diuretic stimulating the kidneys to help the body get rid of excess fluid, mainly water and sodium
- Improves certain skin conditions
- Improves digestion and blood sugar issues
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Rich in vitamin B6 and magnesium
Dandelion is a powerful liver detoxifier. It also nourishes the blood by delivering vitamin B & C, omega 3- fatty acids, proteins and it is high vitamins K & A. Dandelion is also high in fiber. Along with these benefits, this powerhouse herb:
- is a anti-inflammatory
- is a diuretic removing excess fluid from the body increasing urination promoting a reduction in blood pressure and cholesterol
- facilitates blood the removal of toxins from the body through sweat, bile and urination
- aids in digestion reducing bloating and other digestive issues
- improves the health of your skin reducing acne and helping to reveal smoother skin
Organic Moringa, Organic Sarsaparilla, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Dandelion, Organic Stinging Nettle, Organic Chamomile, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Red Clover, Organic Astragalus Root, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Peppermint, Organic Cleavers, Organic Papaya Leaf, Organic Milk Thistle, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Fennel Seeds, Organic Ginger root, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Alma, Organic Echinacea, Organic Horsetail, Organic Slippery Elm Bark, Organic Calendula.
Loose tea: Add one tablespoon to 8oz of water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat & let steep for at least 7 mins before consuming. Drink before bed and/or first thing in the morning without sweetener for best results. Date sugar, Coconut sugar, agave or honey are approved sweeteners but just enough to taste.
Tea Bags: Bring 8oz of water to a boil. Add one tea bag and remove from heat. Let steep for at least 7 mins before consuming. Drink before bed and/or first thing in the morning without sweetener for best results. Date sugar, Coconut sugar, agave or honey are options for sweeteners.
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please feel free to consult your doctor or physician before using this product. Read the ingredients carefully for possible allergic reaction or medicine interaction. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.