Locs is a great, low maintenance way to wear your natural hair. Low maintenance doesn't mean you can just leave it alone. Locs, like all hair requires care to grow healthy and to thrive. That is why we have created our Loc Care Delux Package with everything you need to help your locs thrive regardless of where you are on your loc journey.
Let us help you
- Care for your locs without leaving any residue or buildup
- Effectively add moisturize to your locs
- Nourish your scalp and aid in stronger, healthier hair growth
This kit contains the following:
- Aloe Rose Conditioning Spray - moisturizing spray to leave your locs softer and more hydrated without any buildup
- Hair Food Oil - a blend of natural oils infused with hair strengthening herbs to lock in moisture, promote healthy hair growth, relieve itchy scalps and help in preventing breakage
- Clarifying Herbal Shampoo - sulphate-free shampoo. Formulated with Aloe Vera and herbs to gently cleanse your locs without stripping away moisture
- Extreme Growth Activating Butter - great for retwists. Seals in moisture while nourishing your roots.
Sample size: 2oz
Regular size: Shampoo & Butter - 8oz; Spray & Oil - 4oz
Large size: Shampoo - 16oz; Spray, Oil & Butter - 8oz
The Clarifying Herbal Shampoo will last up to 2-3 months. Any longer please store in the refrigerator. Some ingredients offer natural short term preservative properties.
The Aloe Rose Spray need to be kept refrigerated. Product will go bad if left unrefrigerated from more than 3-5 days.
Store Hair Food Oil and Extreme Growth Butter away from direct sunlight so as to not cause the ingredients to loose any of its valuable nutrients.
Please note: Justeliving Naturals is a preservative free company. We continue to search for a truly natural preservative (not naturally derived like some preservatives).
The statements and products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please feel free to consult your doctor or physician before using our products. Read the ingredients carefully as some products may contain oils made from nuts, so if you have a nut allergy please specify which oils to remove from your ingredients during the check out process. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.